Nexbelts are gun belts designed for concealed carry. We have tested them and compared them with other belts and found them to be one of the best belts for our holsters. They are a stiff belt with a ratcheting buckle that allows micro-adjustments to be made, allowing for the perfect fit all day.
Nexbelt designed a belt for the Appendix wearer. By making the smallest buckle out there, it frees up precious space in front for you to carry your firearm and extra magazines. Its diminutive buckle is sized 1 1/2 x 1 11/16" and can be worn front center, left hip, or hidden near the curve of the back. It is still the most comfortable belt you'll own. And with the new push-button trigger, the release is quick and easy - only when you want to.
Granite Brown - Powder coated textured for better wear resistance
- Has 3 set screws to give a more reliable hold.
- Constructed using stainless steel set screws and not pins for a reliable hold (patent pending)
- Belt Buckle size 1 1/2 x 1 11/16"
- Nylon straps are made from a super-high density microfiber material that is an advanced composite of ultra-fine polyester fibers. This allows the stiffness required for holstering your sidearm if you have CCW permit or just your everyday tools. This ratchet belt makes a great work belt also..
- The backing is sweat resistant
- Strap thickness near 3/16"
- Strap width is 1 1/2”
- Nylon strap fits up 50" waist
- Coyote Color strap